CAPS is the industry leader when it comes to providing customised solutions for air compressor systems in the mining sector.
Our experienced team understands all facets of mining applications, and can optimise your product to improve its safety and reliability while meeting the stringent requirements expected within the mining industry.
Our air engineering solutions for the mining sector include:
- MDG15 compliance for portable diesel air compressors & generators
- Underground miner’s pack skid packages, including rock fall protection and an option for 1000V electrical power
- Above-ground mining skid package systems of equipment, including piping and electrical distribution installation on-skid
- Heavy-duty inlet and package air filtration
- Outdoor modifications, including hoods, louvres and controller protection
- Incoming power isolators and visual indicators for safe lock-out tag out
- Enhanced safety electrics, with ELV conversions, earth leakage & residual current protection
- Enhanced IP ratings for ultra heavy-duty environments
- Enhanced surface protection to suit a mine site’s specific requirements
- Signage & labelling in 316SS, Traffolyte or to a given specification
- Communications & monitoring options for all our equipment (incl. Modbus TCP/IP and Modbus RTU) or simple, reliable hard-wired signalling
- On-skid and interconnecting pipework in a variety of piping systems, including 316SS press-fit, galvanised steel threaded pipe, aluminium piping systems, and fully-welded ASME B31.3/AS4041 (in carbon or stainless steel)
- Structural skid frames, including hot dip galvanising, and calculations & design for wind and seismic conditions
- Custom-pressure vessels to mine site specification including Surface Protection, Wind and Seismic Conditions, and thicker corrosion allowance(s)
Need more information? Contact CAPS today on 1800 800 878 or complete our Contact form below.