COVID-19 POLICY – CONTACTLESS SERVICE
As part of CAPS’ COVID-19 Safe Plan, we have set out a procedure for our service technicians to follow to ensure their safety, your safety and the communities.
- On arrival at a customer’s site, our technician will call the nominated contact and advise of their presence. The technician will ask to be given directions around walking through offices, signing in and where to find the equipment they are servicing.
- If our technician is required to sign in, they will take appropriate precautions, such as using their own pen, wearing gloves, using hand sanitizer before and after…etc.
- Once the technician arrives at the equipment they are to service, they will put on applicable PPE, and set up a protective barrier to provide the 4m3 area for them to work in allowing social distancing.
- Before commencing any service work, they will spray the work area and touch points in and around the equipment with sanitizer / disinfectant as supplied.
- The technician will then undertake work as per service scope. They will at all times take care of people entering their work area – and politely and firmly advise of the safe work area if required.
- On completion of the service work, they will spray the work area and touch points in and around the equipment with sanitizer / disinfectant as supplied.
- Call the site contact and advice work is complete.
- Remove barriers and exit the premises.
In addition to our contactless procedure, CAPS Australia created a COVID-19 Management Policy and a COVID Safe plan to ensure the safety of their staff and customers. Please see the documents below:
Any query on the matter should be addressed to email@example.com.
To book a contactless service, call 1800 802 697 or use the form below.