Compressed air may be your least efficient energy source.
Did you know?
- 15% of industrial electricity generates compressed air.
- 90% of input energy is discharged as waste heat.
- 73% of the cost of a compressor is due to energy use.
- 50% of compressed air can be wasted through leaks.
- In fact, over 10 years, the energy cost may be 10 – 30 times the initial capital cost.
If your system is not running as well as it is intended to, then you are most likely using more electricity than you ought to be using. Wasting energy is wasting money.
What you don’t measure, you can’t improve. How much could you save?
An audit can identify sources of leakage, as well as other factors that are reducing your system’s efficiency. CAPS is the only Australian compressed air company with personnel who are Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals, having completed training with the Association of Energy Engineers in the US. Our expert recommendations could save thousands off your operating costs each year.
What does an audit involve?
CAPS’ audits are simple and low cost:
- Collect and log system operational data
- Determine equipment and capabilities
- Develop baseline of demand and performance
- Review appropriate service regime
- Uncover compressed air issues
Real customers. Real results.
- $45K in electricity saved annually.
- 2.7 years total project payback.
- Additional maintenance savings.
- More reliable equipment.
- Delivers more stable pressure and less wear and tear on downstream equipment.
Discover your potential savings today and book an obligation-free air audit with CAPS.